Well, I have ordered the book, and I have some things already built and I am still in the training and beginning stage on this but even if I am not ready to summit video for the contest, I am still planning on training and then putting up a video on my own little blog here, are you doing horse agility in ontario, in canada? if so leave me a comment, anyone from the ottawa valley area?
so this months starter course is ten peices
- Hula Hoops – Got them but need to train with them
- Wait- Hoops apart by 12 feet, horse in one, person in the other, wait for 5 seconds at stands
- Back over a pole
- Scary Corner at least 12 feet long
- Jump at any height
- L bed turn, at least 12 feet long, with bend at least 4 feet long
- Curtains -forward
- Pole Corrider -forward
- Pole Corrider-Backwards
- Tarp on ground-both cross it.
I am quite sure that we can put this course together and should be able to practise and get a good video of it for you!